Snow & ice control experts
The team at Cassian has earned a reputation for getting the job done, always with safety in mind, and providing our clients with the peace of mind they deserve. Managing the uncertainties of winter weather conditions come naturally to us and from the start of the winter season, we turn our minds to tracking conditions, mobilizing our crews, and keeping your facility sites clear of snow and treated for ice.
Standard operating procedures that protect you
We designed YETI software to manage our operation to ensure all your sites get treated just the way you ordered it. Before the start of the winter season, we’re busy planning to ensure our system has all your service details, and when the cold hits, we are ready. We use YETI to take before and after treatment photos of your site every visit, so you’ve got proof we did the job. YETI also provides you with detailed activity reports, so you have all the evidence you need when challenged by a slip, trip, or fall claim.
We’re big on ensuring 100% satisfied clients by assigning you a personal account manager to handle your calls and emails 24/7. You can rely on Cassian to take care of all your facilities’ external surfaces.
10 reasons to pick Cassian
- Seasoned snow management experts with 15 years of experience
- $5million commercial general liability insurance/WorkSafe Compliant/ComplyWorks Member
- Expansive fleet of heavy-duty vehicles and equipment: plow trucks, salt and brine trucks, bobcats, skidsteers, snowblowers, and more
- Always put you first and offer 24/7 support during the snow season, and proactively send site progress photos to you in the picture
- Use YETI leading-edge technology to manage your services efficiently
- Manage properties from North Vancouver to Langley
- Flexible pricing packages: seasonal, on-call, and hourly to meet your needs
- Before and after site treatment photos and service reports protect your liability
- Tried and tested standard operating procedures and trained crew to keep your facilities clean and safe
- Specialize in servicing large multi-location government, industrial, and commercial facilities